Welcome Leah Ingram to the Lounge!
In this episode of The Luddite Lounge, I’m very excited to chat with Leah Ingram from suddenlyfrugal.com about ways to save money over the holidays—and all year round!
Listen to the Podcast
Leah Ingram is not only a writer with hundreds of articles and more than a dozen books to her name, but she’s also a frequently cited expert in print, online, and TV outlets. She somehow also finds time to be a public speaker, brand spokesperson, and media trainer to boot. Leah’s expertise covers a wide range of lifestyle topics including frugal living, healthy meals, personal finance, pet care, and good manners.
Suddenly Frugal Books on Amazon
Note that the Suddenly Frugal audiobook was updated in 2014 with lots of new content. Don’t have Audible? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and then you can listen to the book right after this podcast! 🙂
- Suddenly Frugal: How to Live Happier and Healthier for Less
- Suddenly Frugal Audio Book (updated in 2014 with new content)
- Toss, Keep, Sell!: The Suddenly Frugal Guide to Cleaning Out the Clutter and Cashing In
Links Related to the Topics Discussed in the Show
- Black Friday Ads: A compilation of deals you’ll find this year.
- PriceZombie: A price tracker to help you find the best deals.
- Ebates: Get cash back when shopping at your favorite online stores.
- Raise: Great discounts on gift cards for popular retailers.
- Coupons.com and RedPlum.com: Two great sources for coupons for in-store and online shopping.
- Coinstar Kiosks: Convert your loose change into gift cards or charitable donations with no commission fee.
- Gazelle: Trade in your cellphone, tablet, or Mac computer for cash.
- Amazon Trade-in Program: Receive an Amazon Gift Card in exchange for hundreds of thousands of eligible items including phones, electronics, video games, books, DVDs, and CDs
You may also be interested in these posts on Tech for Luddites:
A guide to help you find products and services recommended by T4L, with some money-saving tips thrown in for good measure!