Record a message to The Luddite Lounge using the tool below and you may hear yourself on a future episode!
You can ask a question, share your own tech tip, provide feedback on the show, or just tell a story about your own Luddite experiences. Just make sure to include your first name and where you’re calling from at the beginning of the message, (e.g. “This is Elizabeth from Washington, DC”).
Share Your Tech Tip and Enter to Win a $50 Gift Card from Amazon
Submit a message containing a tip to help save time, money, or frustration with any kind of tech—computer, mobile devices, social media, home entertainment, household appliances, car systems, or anything else that falls under the broad category of technology. If I use your tip on the show, your name will be entered to win a drawing for that month for a $50 Amazon gift card! Full rules below.
Eventually I hope to set up a form so you can include your email address with the recording, but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet. So if you want to be alerted if your message is included in a future show, you can send a separate email to email@example.com to let me know when you submitted it. (Also a good way to make sure I spell your name right in the notes!)
Also, the tool below uses Flash, which some devices no longer support. If you are unable to use it, you can also record a message with an app like Voice Memo and email it to me as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Click the Button below to begin recording your message. After you click the Stop button, you will have the opportunity to listen to your message and re-record it before submitting it.
NOTE: By submitting an audio message, you are agreeing that it may be used in an episode of The Luddite Lounge or elsewhere on the Tech for Luddites website. I also reserve the right to edit the message for length or other purposes (e.g. remove offensive language).
For the Audio Comments plugin to work, you need the Audior files to be uploaded to the wp-content/plugins/audio-comments/audior folder. For more details check out the installation instructions.
Submit a tech tip through one of the methods listed on this page. If all or part of your recorded message is used in a future episode of The Luddite Lounge, your name will be entered in a random drawing to be held within 5 days of the first of the following month. The person whose name is drawn will receive a $50 electronic gift card for Amazon.com.
Since I will need the winner’s email address to send the gift card, you may provide it in one of the following ways:
- Include it in your recorded message. It will be edited out of any clips used on the show.
- Send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know when you submitted the clip. Include your name and city and state/country in the message to also help me match up the recording to the email.
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
- You may enter the contest multiple times, but each entry requires a separate recorded message.
- If you live in a place where it’s illegal to enter online contests, I’m sure that’s been a pain in your a$$ your whole life so you already know you shouldn’t enter.
- By submitting a tech tip, you are attesting that you are eligible to participate.
- Tech for Luddites is not responsible for tips not being received or other errors due to technical issues.